London Guitar School – Music school
London Guitar School – Music school
INSPIRED APPROACH Guitar Lessons for Acoustic, Electric and Bass Guitar
We believe the best way to learn music is to play music. We take students from the lesson room to the stage, developing both their confidence and musicianship with lessons designed for all skill levels.
A great guitar teacher provides the basic foundation. Some things you’ll learn include:
- Proper angle and placement of your hands, which prevents carpal tunnel and allows for a comfortable, more natural style of play.
- Knowledge of musical scales to help you better understand guitar chords.
- Learn rock, folk, funk, classical guitar,jazz, blues—whatever style you prefer
- How to tune a guitar. Be confident, become a decent guitarist and a great performer!
London Guitar School Guitar school
- Acoustic Guitar Lessons in London,Electric Guitar Lessons in London,Classical Guitar Lessons in London,Bass Guitar Lessons in London,
- Ukulele Lessons in London,Guitar School London,Guitar Courses London,Guitar Lessons Ealing,Guitar Lessons for Beginners UK,Guitar Lessons for Beginners London,Guitar Lessons East London,Acoustic Guitar Lessons London,Streets of London Guitar Lesson
guitar lessons london
free guitar lessons classical guitar lessons london online guitar lessons guitar lessons london uk free guitar lessons online flamenco guitar lessons london
Best acoustic guitars under £200
So your ready to learn guitar. But there’s only one thing holding you back. You need to buy an acoustic guitar on a budget. That’s a very common scenario so here at the London guitar school we have listed a below some great guitars to help you get started.
Rated by The Guitar Magazine in their end of year review as “Guitar of the Year” their review compares the Vintage V300 with guitars two or three times the price. Their review of the Vintage V300 says: “Outside of toy town, guitars don’t come much cheaper than the Vintage V300.
But dismiss any notions of tat, because this little concert acoustic is stonkingly good worthy of comparison with instruments two or three times the price.
The Mahogany-backed Vintage V300 boasts a solid spruce top and the tidy cosmetics include a white bound fingerboard, multi-ply body binding and a well buffed gloss finish. It even manages to load in a decent set of die-cast machine heads.
As well as benefiting from a comfortable, fast playing neck, the Vintage V300 delivers the sonic goods too. Even-handed picking clarity is the message, plus good dynamics and volume from the parlour-esque body. At this money, go buy. Every home should have one.
Fender CD-60 (various woods)
Few acoustic guitars can boast a combination of fantastic high grade features alongside great value prices.
The Fender CD-60 is one of the best value acoustic guitars on the market today, available here in a stylish glossy sunburst finish.
As Yamaha’s longest standing acoustic guitar range, the FGs are synonymous with great sound and superb playability with scores of guitarists depending on them as their acoustics of choice since launch in 1966. FG700MS is a fitting entry point to this classic range.
The FG700MS combines premium specification including solid Sitka spruce top, Nato back and sides, 90degree non-scalloped bracing inspired by the flagship L-Series and Yamaha’s trademark setup with an ultra-thin natural satin finish to create an instrument with a rich, natural sound and incredible feel.
See you next time for the best budget electric guitars