Time for some fun Learn the blues basics and follow in the footsteps of B.B. King, Robert Johnson, Eric Clapton and Joe Bonamassa. Learning to play the blues is something everyone enjoys to do. Whether it be your first shuffle rhythm or learning turnarounds or blues licks, everyone has to know a few blues tunes. What you will learn,
- Develop a strong foundation in blues playing.
- Learn the 12 bar blues in A
- Learn the blues “shuffle” rhythm
- Learn turnarounds
- Learn how to improvise using the minor pentatonic scale and blues scale
- Learn classic blues licks from the greats
By the end of beginners blues classes you will be able to play a 12 bar blues and play with other musicians and jam and improvise more confidently, and who wouldn’t want to do that!